Friday, March 26, 2010

Anna Sui Spring 2010 Ready to Wear

I swear, I love this iPod touch. I can listen to music AND check fashion shows with the style.com app AND update L+S+EN. Bam.

So I had no homework left and nothig to do so I scanned the list of shows and can across the Anna Sui collection for spring. Holy. Crap.






























In order from top to bottom. PLUS a lovely commentary and rating system by me. I don't really know what I'm talkig about but.

• I like the layering of patterns here. It's awesome and busy. But it works because it's all blue-based. *** three stra because I don love the skirt and the vest seems a little off to me.

• I love the colour scheme here. It's so dang summery it reminds me of a Popsicle. **** four because again the skirt seems a little off to me.

• *****. Five stars. I love how summery and earthy Boho hippie love child flower this is.

• PURPLE MAH FAVORITE COLOR ****

• this is awesome. Purple meets veteran school girl who looks innocent enough but has a harsh vocabulary and regularly runs away from her expensive but restricting boarding school so that she can freely paint in a valley of violets.

I migh update this a little more. But I procrastinate. Stop procrastination.

- Can't acess her computer, so she's resorting to mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment