Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Valentino, J Crew and Wunderkind



















I was browsing through my style.com app and to my utter surprise there was J CREW which happens to be one of my favorite brands EVER. And I love this collection. It gives mr a cute Parisienne vibe. With a smattering of English breakfast. Yumm.

These red carpet looks from Valentino fall 2010 for some reason reminded me of Christian Siriano's work from project runway.






I like the pink one better because the black one's neckline reminds me of little house on the prairie, especially with the loose sleeves bound at the wrist.

I've never seen anything by Wunderkind. And then I had a study class where I had nothing to do. And I saw awesome.








Pretty pretty pretty. I liked the pants on the second picture because they look like they were rinsed in a mixture of tea and the dirty water you get cleaning brushes after painting. I like the effect.



IT'S POCHAHONTAS.




Ok if you haven't heard the song "Marsh King's Daughters" by Eisley, go to iTunes and get it. NOW. Before I come over there and make you. This is what I see the marsh girl wearing and looking like.

So basically school sucks. It sucks your life away. I mean I love my school but hey, it's still school. That's why I haven't updated as much. I will post outfits and a few reviews of sephora stuff I bought (Stila tinted moisturizer and lip/cheek stain as well as the famed TheBalm TimeBalm concealed) I SWEAR I WONT PROCRASTINATE.

- Can't acess her computer, so she's resorting to mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment